Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Peoria

beebeeQ
beebeeQ Posts: 15
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Peoria Eggfest registration is up and running. Any first timers going to attend?

Comments

• RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,880
    I'm not a first timer - been to all 6 of the previous ones! Who we have here? We know each other? BTW I dropped my form off this afternoon.
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • RRP
    BTW Hearth & Patio is offering 10% off on the eggs used - good way to become an egger or add to your egg family! I'm pumped already!
  • beebeeQ
    beebeeQ Posts: 15
    I am a lurker. My first Eggfest was last May in TX. Had a blast and learned a lot and still learning thanks to all of you.
  • SSN686
    SSN686 Posts: 3,500
    Morning beebeeQ:

I'll be faxing our registration form tomorrow!

Have a GREAT day!

Jay

Brandon, FL

• I too will be getting registered...
  • AZRP
    AZRP Posts: 10,116
    Jay you going to Peoria? Might think about Osweego too, was an awesome fest even with the 8" of rain. -RP
  • SSN686
    SSN686 Posts: 3,500
    Morning Randy:

We are combining it with a trip to our home areas. Me in very, very Southern Illinois (Mounds, IL) and Kathy from Granite City, IL (just east of St. Louis). I've been talking to RRP about the fest and while it sounds like a small one, with all of our family that plan on being there it will be a lot bigger :laugh:

See you Friday!

Have a GREAT day!

Jay

Brandon, FL

• pouchman
    pouchman Posts: 76
    Hey guys Jeff from Chicago here. I hope everyone is doing well. Pls tell me more about the Peoria Fest. I may have to pack up the truck! When is the date, who is going? Is there a link to their info? How crazy was that Osewgo fest! I threw away my gym shoes after that one! I am still working on some dates for another Chicago event. We will keep you posted!
  • emilluca
    emilluca Posts: 673
    Ok when is the date and time. I have a buddy that has been looking at eggs and Peoria IL is not that far from Indy.
  • RRP
    you're correct that'a a simple drive on 4 lane highway. Here's the site and then click on the registration form to see the details of the egg offerings and the required deposit info to secure it. Your friend won't be the furthest to travel for the Peoria Eggfest - for instance Cory came from Canada last year and this year SNS686 is coming from FL.
    http://www.hearthandpatio.net/events/eggfest_pre.html