Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Free BBQ in Minnesota!!

Options
drbbq
drbbq Posts: 1,152
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I'm in Brainerd and will be cooking a bunch of chicken tomorrow to give away at the Jaycees booth at the 4th of July celebration. I'm not sure if Lisa Marie will be helping out with the cooking or riding on the float in the parade. We will also be giving away corn and drinking a few beers. Come on over.
Ray Lampe Dr. BBQ

Comments

• YB
    YB Posts: 3,861
    Options
    drbbq,
    Ray you are a Hoot.I like your sense of humor,have a GREAT 4th.
    Larry

• JSlot
    JSlot Posts: 1,218
    Options
    Hey, Ray, I hear that there's a good looking photo of you and Jim Nufer out in front of Egg Central in Atlanta. When are you gonna get back down this way?[p]Jim
  • drbbq
    Options
    JSlot,[p]There could be a pic like that. [p]I won't be back there until probably October when I teach you all how to properly cook on an egg.
    Ray Lampe Dr. BBQ
  • QBabe
    QBabe Posts: 2,275
    Options
    drbbq,[p]Are we to hope you will be coming to Eggtoberfest? It will be our first one. We did attend Eggfest in Waldorf in May and met some fine folks there. Looking forward to finally meeting you...when do you come home to Florida?[p]QBabe
    :~)

• drbbq
    Options
    QBabe,[p]I do plan to be at Eggtoberfest and I get back to Florida in September. My beloved Chicago Bears are playing in New Orleans the weekend of your event so I'm not promising anything. I hope to be in NO. See you in Atlanta.
    Ray Lampe Dr. BBQ
  • Wise One
    Wise One Posts: 2,645
    Options
    drbbq, looking forward to it. Of course now, keep an open mind. There might just be enough diversity there for everyone to learn something. ;-)