Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Woo Hoo! I'm getting a Mini...

MeatMeat Posts: 233
edited 6:17AM in EggHead Forum
... to go with my Large. My 40th birthday is Tuesday and my Sisters-in-law pitched in to get me a Mini. I'll be picking it up at Waldorf. Can't wait! FG

• cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Lucky you!!! Happy Birthday!!
    I'll be getting mine in Aug. at Denver fest, one mo. before my 45th.Take pics for us!
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Susan EgglaineSusan Egglaine Posts: 2,435
    Happy birthday. See ya soon!
  • You are gonna love it. It is a great addition to a Large.

Tampa, FL
  • jake42jake42 Posts: 931
    Congratulations, you're gonna' love it!!!!!
  • lowercasebilllowercasebill Posts: 5,218
    where did you get the mini wok???? the shrimp is great.
  • Very nice! I'm still waiting to get my first :(
  • Jersey DougJersey Doug Posts: 460
    We're picking up a Mini at Waldorf too, and we'll be cooking on it there. I figure it's a good place to start learning how the Mini works with so much good advice available.
  • PdubPdub Posts: 234
    You may want to consider taking the felt gasket off and re-applying it with some better adhesive. Have fun at waldorf this year.