Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here

Mark Sanchez

Smokin' ToddSmokin' Todd Posts: 1,099
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hello!
Not too long after I was drafted by the New York JETS I received a phone call from a member of this forum. Following a few hang ups by me, JETS owner Woody Johnson, along with my agent, said it was OK to speak to this individual. And Im glad I did!
Seems Brett Favre left these interesting egg-shaped green grills at the JETS training facility. Good thing he did as the JETS had some great BBQ upon my arrival in New York last night. Now I think I may just use some of my signing bonus to purchase a Big Green Egg of my own!
Looking forward to joining the Egg community. In regards to football, I am ready to work my butt off!
With Regards,
Mark Sanchez
Former USC QB
New NY JETS QB
mark.jpg

Comments