Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Peoria Illinois Eggfest is June 6th

Options
RRP
RRP Posts: 25,889
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
For some reason our dealer has not posted the banner here this year, but the 7th annual Peoria Eggfest will be happening Saturday June 6th. If you are nearby come on down!
http://www.hearthandpatio.net/events/eggfest_pre.html
Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.

Comments

• sprinter
    sprinter Posts: 1,188
    Options
    Dang it, I was planning to get to this one this year. I have to cook for my cousins graduation that weekend though. Oh well, one of these years I'll make it.

Troy
  • Rooster K
    Rooster K Posts: 416
    Options
    Ron

Is registration open yet?
  • RRP
    Options
    Not yet - but I just called Gerry and he said it will be up "pretty soon".
  • SSN686
    SSN686 Posts: 3,504
    Options
    Morning Ron:

That was my question too! It does look like we will be there along with part of the Illinois family. Kathy & I will most likely come up on Friday evening (is there some kind of "Meet N' Greet"?). See you then!

Have a GREAT day!

Jay

Brandon, FL

• RRP
    Options
    Hi Jay,
    No there is no meet and greet the night before, nor after party either for that fact. In fact in the previous 6 years only five or six of us get there early like say 8:00am to share some breakfast items - and the rest start arriving about 10:30. Up until last year it was always over by 1:00 in the afternoon. At least now the official time is from 8:00am to 3:00pm. I'm sooooooooo afraid you are going to be disappointed after coming from so far away!
  • SSN686
    SSN686 Posts: 3,504
    Options
    Morning Ron:

How can it be disappointing when a group of Eggheads get together! Will it be like some of the other EggFests we have been too, most likely not, but it will still be fun! And I plan on being one of those there early on Saturday morning with a breakfast item.

Have a GREAT day!

Jay

Brandon, FL

• RRP
    Options
    OK!
  • ILL--EGGER
    ILL--EGGER Posts: 478
    Options
    You better believe I'll be there and dont plan to make the trip from Washington alone this year either! I'll have several of us in tote to make this one of the best one's yet. Here are a couple pic's from last year:
    DSCN2500.jpg
    DSCN2484.jpg
    DSCN2495.jpg
    DSCN2485.jpg
    DSCN2493.jpg
  • RRP
    Options
    Steve, Thanks for posting those - it seems like just yesterday!