Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you had a hoppy Easter and are ready to spring into warm weather cooking mode! There’s nothing better than spending time outdoors with the sweet aroma of fresh cooked Ribs. Baseball season is also underway, so it's the perfect time to try out some chicken wing variations! We have Jamaican Jerk, Lemon Pepper, Fired-Up Wings and even a Whiskey Onion and Chicken Steak if wings aren't your thing. Bon appetit!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Great deal on a foodsaver

egginatoregginator Posts: 567
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Kohls has the Foodsaver v2830 vacuum sealer for 59.99, throw in the 10% off coupon for another 5.99 off.

Shipping is 4.99 for non-Kohls members. There are Kohls members free shipping coupons as well as additional % off.

MORE4MOM for 10% off.

Kohl's cardholders can try MVC6825 for free shipping, or MYKCCARD for 15% off.

link
·

Comments

• Big'unBig'un Posts: 5,909
    The link says it is no longer available? You must've helped them sell out! :lol:
    ·
  • DarnocDarnoc Posts: 2,661
    ·
  • NooBBQNooBBQ Posts: 134
    Thanks for the great tip they had 3 at the local Kohls (Meridian, ID). Needless to say they are down to 2 now.

nooBBQ,
    ·
  • RRPRRP Posts: 14,882
    I'm a big fan and user of my Food Saver. I really wish someone could explain why they constantly change their model numbers. I've never seen a company do it as much as they do. There must be a reason - even the packaging changes! I have a model 1050 that was "new and latest" when I bought it only to see it discontinued within a year, but it still works fine some 8 years and thousands of seals later. Some marketing man has ants in his pants!
    Ron
    Dunlap, IL
    ·