Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Update Profile (new egg)

JeevesJeeves Posts: 461
edited 2:44PM in EggHead Forum
Well, I just returned from BBQ Outfitters to secure my wish-list item..

I've talked with many of you regarding my med vs small debate (I already have a LG), and I'm ending up with a medium...

After the Texas Eggfest, I'll be bringing home the new edition to my family!

Thanks EV1!

UPDATED: What timing as I hit my '1000' postings mark!

• Congrats! "DAD"
  • bubba timbubba tim Posts: 3,216
    LC and I did the same thing. Med was added to our collection of larges. :laugh: :laugh:
    SEE YOU IN FLORIDA, March 14th and 15th 2014 You must master temp, smoke, and time to achive moisture, taste, and texture! Visit for BRISKET HELP
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,573

We haven't seen you around for a long while. Hope everything is good with you and congratulations on the medium.

Caledon, ON

• thirdeyethirdeye Posts: 7,428
    Hey Mike,

Haven't seen you posting in a while.....glad you're back.
    Happy Trails

Barbecue is not rocket surgery
  • JeevesJeeves Posts: 461
    Thanks Steven - been busy with work and domestic things... Taken care of people, being Jeeves.

Thanks much!
  • JeevesJeeves Posts: 461
  • Ala-EggAla-Egg Posts: 162
    I think the medium is the way to go, just got myself one to go with my large.