Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
April showers bring...National BBQ Month! Are you ready for a month full of briskets, pulled pork and chicken wings? We hope so, because it’s almost here! Keep an eye out for some of our favorite BBQ recipes we’ll be sharing with you throughout the month of May.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Waldorf....right around the corner

WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
edited 10:10AM in EggHead Forum
Yeah Baby.... :) Good friends, great food and even better alcohol..don't get no better than that...

DSC00003.jpg
·

Comments

• MeatMeat Posts: 233
    Woo Hoo! Can't wait. We talk about last year's so much, we have about eight friends joining us this year. Finger's crossed for good weather. FG
    ·
  • WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
    Blues N BBQ, Jammin the place up..with a surprise appearane by the one and only Hayhonker...

DSC00099.jpg
    ·
  • Smokin' ToddSmokin' Todd Posts: 1,104
    Hey Wess!
    Yes just around the corner. It's that time of year to look out for the cornhole! lol
    ST
    ·
    You gonna make it down this year????
    ·
  • SSN686SSN686 Posts: 2,955
    Morning Wess:

Looking forward to seeing everyone again...BUT...that is one motley looking gang in that pic! :laugh: :woohoo: :evil: :whistle: :woohoo:

Have a GREAT day!

Jay

Brandon, FL

·
  • Smokin' ToddSmokin' Todd Posts: 1,104
    Mmmmm...a Motely Crue? Yeah I guess you can see the resemblance. Maybe Dr BBQ can be the one 2nd from Left? :)
    MotleyCrue-grapicdesign1987copy.jpg
    ·
    How about this couple hard at work...Look forward to hanging with you guys again...

DSC00066.jpg
    ·
    Morning Wess:

I thought I avoided all pictures...but that is one scary one (especially that charactor on the right)!

Have a GREAT day!

Jay

Brandon, FL

·
    Sally even caught ya checking on recipes or something.. :)

DSC00061.jpg
    ·
    Morning Wess:

Obviously I need to keep a better look out for Sally and her camera! :cheer: :woohoo:

Have a GREAT day!

Jay

Brandon, FL

·
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    Wess et al,

We are looking forward to a great time and a fun fest....can't wait to meet everyone and share a drink or two...and some great food... :silly:
    ·