Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Well it's hockey playoffs and the Canucks

Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,059
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
haven't had a Canuck roll call in a while and Judy was here the other day. Corey has been around and I saw Auntie Egger the other day. There are a few new folk about so let's hear from you eh? Pat, Fidel, Big'un and Doug, you are not true Canucks till y'all show up with some beer.
Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·

Comments

• Ok LS. I'm here!
    ·
  • BananaChipzBananaChipz Posts: 207
    Ok.. fine.. I know.. but my blood runs blue....
    ·
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,665
    I'll be right there (as soon as the snow melts) :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh:
    ·
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,059
    Pat,

Hoser.

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
    BananaChipz,

Yer jokin here eh? I was twelve when the won their last cup. :(

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
    Tim,

I got 3% in grade twelve french. Isn't it Grande Oeuf Vert. I could be wrong. ;)

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • RGBHVRGBHV Posts: 1,317
    Leafs - be still my broken heart,

Habs - this year would have been great,

Canucks - Most people in Vancouver are displaced Torontonians so I guess I'm in good company saying GO CANUCKS!

Michael
    ·
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,665
    did they have cars then??
    ·
    Pat,

You guys did. We were pretty much dogsled and moose riding. We did have the buffalo cart.

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • mikeb6109mikeb6109 Posts: 2,067
    Steve he has it right.....guess you need to practice that french a bit more often! :woohoo:
    ·
    Well Steve i am here !! Not many Canucks on here tonight!!
    ·
    Mike,

Did I ever tell you I went to Paris on a school trip in grade 12. Couldn't say beeyaaeh.

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
    You mean biere?? As in beer?? You in Paris in the fifties that should have been quite the trip!!
    ·
    Yeah dude,

Me and Ernest Hemmingway, James Joyce and the rest of the expatriots.

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
    Steve call you on your cell or your home number?
    ·
  • chARCoalchARCoal Posts: 3
    Hello to all from the home of many hockey names especially the Stahl boys,Johnson boys,Auld,Pyatt...pretty soon winter will go away, it will warm up ....and those F#%* mosquitos will be out..
    ·
  • BENTEBENTE Posts: 8,337
    did they make the playoffs????

don't really know but i have always pulled for them and the penguines :P

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

·
  • CanuggheadCanugghead Posts: 4,468
    Hey Steve, I'm late but better than never!
    Gary
    canuckland
    ·
  • OttawaEggOttawaEgg Posts: 283
    Sad to say my beloved Ottawa Senators missed the playoffs - after 11 straight runs.

We still finished ahead of those lowly leafs! :evil:

Cheers :cheer:
    ·
  • Hopefully, it 11 more until you see the post season again! If there is one team I hate more than the Leafs it's...well, I think you know.
    ·
  • we lost game one on some bad goaltending by jose 'three-or-more' ....but we'll be ok. ..with OV/sasha/feds ....

i'm headed for the 'phonebooth' in an hour for game two!!! .. . can't wait. .. gonna be 'rockin the red' today. .. .look for me on NBC at 1:00!!!

caps-flyersgame1024.jpg

caps-flyersgame1020.jpg

caps-flyersgame1023.jpg
    ·
  • the only thing good about their first two playoff games is that they are beating the hated flyers!!!!

maxandsampittgame.jpg

a friend of mine took this pic of me and sam the last time the penguins came to washington in february ....caps won that one 5 - 2. ..
    ·
    well max you are a hockey fan so i can forgive you up till football season then there could be some harsh words between us ;)

cause pittsburgh rules

Sixburgh1.jpg

count them 6

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

·
  • I'm a Sens and Oilers fan and both were a swing and a miss this year. Really pissed at the Oilers - with six games to go there was a 90% chance they were in the playoffs. Four games (all losses) later it was a 90% chance they would miss, and they did.

Just glad three teams from Canada made the playoffs. CBC needs the advertising revenue desperately.
    ·
    Yes Terry,

They made the playoffs again. We call them the dead things but they are often referred to as the Central Red Army team.

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
    ha ha ;)

BTW i have been having a bunch of damn canadians flying over my house all day.. the snow birdt are here i have not gone to the airport cause they keep flying over here

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

·