Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Lovely egging weather...

Cory430
Cory430 Posts: 1,073
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
As I fire'er up for some fish :angry: 'Course I suppose that the moisture is always welcome here. Currently its just been rain all day, the snow isnt coming until later. How'd you fare over there in Utah GG? Hope this business holds off for the fest over in OKC... :(
http://www.weather.com/newscenter/stormwatch/?from=hp_news

Comments

• JPF
    JPF Posts: 592
    Hope it stays good for them. It's 66F and a been sunny all day here. But I see a chance of rain Sat here in central Arkansas. Getting ready for a strip steak burn and brewing up a salad.
  • JPF
    JPF Posts: 592
    wx.jpg
    Looks like it will be moving out of the okc area by sat. I might be in Ft.Smith Ar that's just about a 3 hour drive away I might try to finagle a bit and get over there! :cheer: Guess I should find out if walk ins are welcome or how that works. :S
  • Cory430
    I know that in Atlanta you have to sign up well in advance. I don't know how the other fests work. I think that everyone does it a bit different. There are several forum folks there with laptops, maybe they will chime in.
  • NooBBQ
    NooBBQ Posts: 134
    Lovely weather here (Idaho)
  • Cory430
    Where is Meridian?
  • NooBBQ
    Google is your friend, about 850 Miles almost due west.

Littelton, CO to meridian, ID
  • Cory430
    Did ya'll get any thing out of this system?
  • There is a registration process...but anybody can just show up. So, come on down.
  • NooBBQ
    Not sure if it was part of the system, but we got **** cold yesterday (but dry) but today was gorgeous.

nooBBQ,
  • Grandpas Grub
    Grandpas Grub Posts: 14,226
    Just looked at the map, yup it's getting there.

We had rain with a little snow this morning, rain today. A little snow tonight then it should start clearing up.

Some of the resorts are still going to get another 24" that's six feet in 4 days and unusual for this time of year - all the global warming I guess.

32° now, but tomorrow or the day after the weather guessers are saying up into the 70's. Wow what a change and possible flooding.

Huge pot of chili on the egg today over here - it and some corn brad hit the spot.

Button up and good eggin.

Kent
  • Grandpas Grub
    Grandpas Grub Posts: 14,226
    NooBBQ kept it all down this way. They get some pretty rough winter weather up there too. Many years ago I had a sales route that took me from SLC and all points up to the NW border of Idaho as well as NE boarder of ID.

I sold photo processing equipment to the Prof. Photographers, Schools, States, Cities, Military and such.

The police departments in Twinn and Poke would have me help them color balance the equipment. They would use the car accidents & crime scene pictures to get the correct color balance with film and print processors. Man there was some gruesome stuff. The police sure thought it was fun though.

Anyway, there were many white knuckle trips from here to your neck of the woods NooBBQ.

GG