Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

WOK COOKING

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
A few months ago someone out there gave me great advice as well as a good website for buying a wok to fit the large bge...I saved the info but now that I need it, it's gone! This is almost more important to me than finding my twin separated at birth (kidding). But I would like the info again![p]Also, I'm tired of hearing about all the fun you BGErs down south are having...isn't there anything happening in Ohio? [p]Thanks![p]ML

Comments

• djm5x9
    djm5x9 Posts: 1,342
    Options
    Marilou Suszko:[p]Fun in Ohio? It is all at KennyG's house!
    [/b]
  • KennyG
    KennyG Posts: 949
    Options
    Marilou Suszko,[p]What part of Ohio? There is a small, but dedicated group of Eggers here in Greater Cleveland. We've been know to get together from time to time and burn some meat and quench our thirsts.[p]I still hit the real Eggfests (Atlanta and Waldorf) when I can to have the real fun.[p]K~G

• CR
    CR Posts: 175
    Options
    Marilou Suszko, not sure of the information you saw in the past but, Barbeques Galore sells a hammered steel WOK that fits the LBGE perfectly. It sets on the fire-ring and has short handles that clear the inside of the Egg.[p]I have seen some posts from people that use the WOK shaped pan that has holes in it but these won't work if you want to do traditional WOK cooking(stir fry, etc.).

• YB
    YB Posts: 3,861
    Options
    Marilou Suszko,
    This may what your looking for.
    Larry

[ul][li]Woks at Outdoor Home[/ul]