Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

I'm a Grandpop now!

IndependentGrocerIndependentGrocer Posts: 91
edited 8:52PM in EggHead Forum
I'm down in Florida with my wife seeing my new grandson. We're at Shands Hospital in Gainesville. He's a premmie and will have to have some surgery here but these are some great doctors. I miss reading the boards everyday. Everyone is like family.

Couldn't login for some reason.

• :laugh: Congrats, Grandpa! Should buy them a Mini in his honor B)
  • Desert FillyDesert Filly Posts: 1,042
    congrats on the grandparent status. Grandkids are the get to give them back at the end of the day. ha...
    As for Premies...yes there are some good doctors out there..AZRP's twins were 3 mos early...and that was 36 years ago....
    Our prayers are with you and your family.

The Filly
  • AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    Congratulations on becoming a grandparent, my preemies have so far produced 4 grandchildren with a fifth coming in the next few weeks. -RP
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091

Congrats to you and your family. We will be camping at FDR State Park Memorial Day weekend. I hope to stop by the IGA and get to meet you. I will be bringing the mini & small to cook on....
  • Congratulations granddad. Will say a prayer that all goes well with the medical procedures.
  • loco_engrloco_engr Posts: 3,673
    Congrats Phil!
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,670
    Congrats Phil, thoughts and prayers your way. You are right Shands is a great place. I'm at 6 Grandkids now and they truly are a blessing.
  • DynaGreaseballDynaGreaseball Posts: 1,409
    Congrats Phil,

Nothing changes your life more!

Best to your family.
  • Grandpas GrubGrandpas Grub Posts: 14,226
    Great news and great fun - you both are very lucky.

• Misippi EggerMisippi Egger Posts: 5,095
    Congrats! I hope the procedures go well!
  • :woohoo: Can't wait!