Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT-10000 feet up

Options
HungryMan
HungryMan Posts: 3,470
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I was waiting for a jet to go by me.
DSC00063-1.jpg
DSC00056.jpg

Comments

• cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    Wicked pics! Where is that at?
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • HungryMan
    Options
    Forgot the name. It was in Maui. I can't remember any of the Hawaiian names. I live in Fl. Any elevation above 50 feet impresses me.
  • "Sparky"
    "Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    Options
    Hey Al,great pics,but I would be more impressed had you not driven up there :lol: Just messin with ya man,glad that ya'll had fun in Hawaii :)Welcome back to reality :P
  • HungryMan
    Options
    I did see one guy on a bicycle going up. You can ride bikes down. That would be fun for about a half an hour and 100 curves. Would not want to spend hours doing it. Tomorrow is my first day back to work.
  • Grandpas Grub
    Grandpas Grub Posts: 14,226
    Options
    You would get nose bleeds out this way.

Very nice looking pictures, looked like a nice holiday.

GG
  • HungryMan
    Options
    We had a great time. Florida is not a visual place other than the beach for me.
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    Haleakala..... did you make it to the winery?
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• HungryMan
    Options
    Must of passed it. My cousin was driving too fast. He wanted to kill us or the bicycle riders.
  • Desert Oasis Woman
    Options
    Welcome back to reality
    after Hawaii, reality is an altered state :lol:
  • Florida Grillin Girl
    Options
    I always knew your head was in the clouds!

Wow great pics.

Faith
    Happily egging on my original large BGE since 1996... now the owner of 5 eggs. Call me crazy, everyone else does!

3 Large, 1 Small, 1 well-used Mini
  • johann
    johann Posts: 111
    Options
    Are we sharing Hawai'i pictures now?

I love Maui; Even had a weber at a rented house one year. Much fun for grilling local fish!

A friend and I have a standing plan to bike up and down Hale'a'kala one of these years.

The bike down they give you crappy ass bikes, now doing the down on a roadbike would be terrifying.

Did you manage to get to see the sunrise up there?
  • HungryMan
    Options
    I was to lazy to leave the hotel that early. I couldn't imagine spending that much time riding downhill. Also the thought of wearing a full helmet that 1000 people before me stuck there sweaty face and head in was not appealing to me.
  • johann
    johann Posts: 111
    Options
    The trick is to hit the sunrise on a day you are still jet lagged and up at 4am anyways.