Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Here are some of our new favorite non-beef burgers: Italian Turkey Burger, Grilled Tuna Burger and Goat Cheese Portobello Burger. You’ll want to perfect these before football season starts up in a few weeks! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

chicken

mo eggmo egg Posts: 131
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
i picked up a box of bisquick and on the side of the box there was a recipe for oven baked chicken so i thought i would try it on the egg. it called for a glass baking dish but i didnt have one. so i have a cast iron skillet that i had cut the handle off to fit my med. egg. this was the best chicken legs i have cooked. it called for. mix together 2/3 cup bisquick, 1 1/2 tsp. paprika, 1 tsp salt i used sesoned salt, 1/4tsp. pepper, i also added 1/2 tsp. garlic powder here is how i did it. plate setter legs up, grate then skillet. pre heat at 400 with skillet in make sure skillet is hot add 1 tbsp. butter then dredge chicken in biquick mix and add to pan cook 30 min. turn, cook another 30 min. i will do this again. plan on cooking some chicken wings with some hot spices. recipe called for temp. 425 but i settled for 400 i didnt know if the c i would make a differance. it turned out very,very good. sorry for the long post

Comments