Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Got that Mini

jake42jake42 Posts: 931
edited 11:39PM in EggHead Forum
Did not find too much to do with it today besides warming up some leftover ribeye.
Lookin' forward to havin' some fun with this puppy!!!!

• BHE1BHE1 Posts: 205
    You are going to love the mini once you start using it. Looks like we might have the same set-up. Is that a medium or a samll? I have a large, medium, and mini.

Have fun cooking on the mini---what's for lunch or dinner tomorrow?
  • Clay QClay Q Posts: 4,421
    I like the green feet.
    Have fun!
  • eggbasketeggbasket Posts: 111
    What a great setup Jake. Are you going to OKC? We met in Omaha and would enjoy seeing you again.

We added a small about a year ago and would love to get a mini someday.
    Topekans - Chuck and Carol
  • Nice. Now you're all set up to:

Cook some beef ribs for one:

Make some cold-smoked salmon (lox):

And compete in a rib cookoff:
  • :laugh: Jake, looks like your Mini came fully equiped! Congrats on "the little guy!" DOW
  • EggscriberEggscriber Posts: 276 I'll ask a dumb question(s). :unsure: Is the mini putting smoke into the large there? What are you using for a dryer vent hose now? What was the temp in the egg with the lox? How does the lox turn out? Does it smell like clean laundry? Did you cure it? If so, how?