Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

The Easter Bunny Brought Me an Even Dozen!

Options
Buxwheat
Buxwheat Posts: 727
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
And I didn't even have to hunt for them. Just opened the fridge and there they were!
IMG_1900.jpg
He also brought me one of these:
IMG_1901.jpg
For this:
IMG_1902.jpg
What a great dude that Easter Bunny is. He always knows.

Comments

• Fidel
    Fidel Posts: 10,172
    Options
    Sweet....sweet. I was hoping for some Yeungling to enjoy this afternoon with the final round in Augusta but that dang bunny seems to have avoided me.

By the way, I just realized I forgot to call you about the 6-in-1. I'll give you a ring this week.
  • Buxwheat
    Options
    Thanx, Fidel. I was over at Doug's place on Friday. Sorry we all couldn't have gotten together then. I'm still interested in getting the 6-in-1 cans. Can't wait to try them on pizza and in my red sauce.
  • Buster Dog BBQ
    Buster Dog BBQ Posts: 1,366
    Options
    That Sam Adams White Ale is some good stuff.
  • Texas Eggie
    Texas Eggie Posts: 150
    Options
    I wish the bunny liked me that much, but I think I ate too many growing up.
  • Texas Eggie
    Options
  • Texas Eggie
    Options
  • Boss Hogg
    Boss Hogg Posts: 1,377
    Options
    Fidel,
    I live 25 miles from the Yuengling brewery. Always have some at my house. C'mon up!
    Brian in PA
  • Grill With Bill
    Options
    How is that Beertender thing? I saw one at Costco or Sam's Club or Bevmo or some such place and thought it might be worth picking up? Is it any better than just taking a cold bottle out of the fridge? Is it worth the money?

Bill
  • Buxwheat
    Options
    Not worth the money in my opinion. I got it as a gift from my daughter. She found it on sale dirt cheap before Christmas (opened box, possible returned item?). Too cheap not to pick one up for Dad. It works well with the new keg cans that come pre-presurized, not the old 1.5 gallon draft cans that have been available for years (gravity pour). Downside to the Beertender: initial cost high, lack of different brews. Here in the US we only have Heine and Heine Light. Others are available in Europe and more to come here. But for now, you gotta like Heine. Other problem is the overall size of the gadget. Has a pretty good size footprint. Fine if you have a good size bar to place it on, or placing on a table for a party, but for day to day use it is cumbersome. Might as well store your draught keg in the fridge and just use the tap that comes w/ each keg. I had it on the desk in the kitchen after Christmas for three kegs, then just put it away. Built a new workbench in the cellar, so I have it there for now.