Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Merry Christmas and may your holiday be filled with delicious food and loved ones...to help you devour the food! Our Holiday Entertaining Guide can help if you’re still making a Christmas menu. If you’re looking for fun, last minute holiday activities, check out EGGcellent Sugar Cookies, BGE Cake Pops, Santa Hat Brownies, Pig Candy or Holiday Drinks! See you in the New Year EGGheads!

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Pulled Squirrel For Breakfast

BuxwheatBuxwheat Posts: 727
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Not for me, anyhow. But on the way to work this AM, I saw a red tailed hawk in a neighbor's yard having some fresh pulled squirrel. Good to know we still have these raptors living nearby and keeping the rodent population in check. Too bad he isn't living in the woods in my backyard and thinning out the squirrels raiding my bird feeder. I haven't had trouble w/ the squirrels before: I feed the birds safflower seed only and they have never liked this seed until now. I guess the poor economy has driven the squirrels to eat anything they can find. Our feeder is right outside our back door and our Wheaten terrier goes nuts when the squirrels come onto the deck. Just about knocks the door down trying to go after them.

Comments