Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
April showers bring...National BBQ Month! Are you ready for a month full of briskets, pulled pork and chicken wings? We hope so, because it’s almost here! Keep an eye out for some of our favorite BBQ recipes we’ll be sharing with you throughout the month of May.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Pulled Squirrel For Breakfast

BuxwheatBuxwheat Posts: 727
edited 1:28AM in EggHead Forum
Not for me, anyhow. But on the way to work this AM, I saw a red tailed hawk in a neighbor's yard having some fresh pulled squirrel. Good to know we still have these raptors living nearby and keeping the rodent population in check. Too bad he isn't living in the woods in my backyard and thinning out the squirrels raiding my bird feeder. I haven't had trouble w/ the squirrels before: I feed the birds safflower seed only and they have never liked this seed until now. I guess the poor economy has driven the squirrels to eat anything they can find. Our feeder is right outside our back door and our Wheaten terrier goes nuts when the squirrels come onto the deck. Just about knocks the door down trying to go after them.
·

Comments