Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July weekend and is excited for more warm weather grilling! This week, we’ll be making these two burgers: Stuffed Portobello Mushroom and Caribbean Chicken, and also eating lots of these Ice Cream Sandwiches in honor of National Ice Cream Month! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Pesach Chicken

mollysharkmollyshark Posts: 1,519
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Got down the brisket recipe I always use, the charoset, tzimmes, the works. But I want to do some chicken. Last year I did a artsy sephardic type chicken with prunes and such. It looked great, smelled delish, and tasted bland. I'm thinking maybe some dried fruit in sumthin under the skin? Anyone have an artistic, tasty Passover chicken idea? I've gained 10 pounds thinking about this already. 9 people this year. Bunch-a-Jews and our token Methodist who has to come every year and is the ONLY one who says at 10 minute intervals...this is SOOO interesting while the rest of us nod off from too much wine, too much food, and too many plagues. This year we will add an extra plague. Ex or soon-to-be-ex spouses who drove us nuts for absolutely no good reason. Driving us nuts once a month wouldn't have been sufficient? Dayenu.

mShark

Comments