Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Hop on down to your nearest EGG dealer this week to pick up some Easter EGGcessories! Here are a few that may be useful for Easter, the V-rack, electric charcoal lighter and flexible skewers! Now that Spring is in the air, it's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Last Night's Lineup

GoobsGoobs Posts: 15
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
After lurking for quite some time, I have finally decided to stop being lazy and add something to the forum.... Its the least I can do based on all of the great advice I have gotten from reading the board regularly!!

Anyways, I finally finished my new table for my Medium and Mini, so I wanted to christen it with something good...

So for dinner, I planned on thick NY Strips and Lobster Tails (lobster for me only-- the wife is not a fan!)...accompanied by baked potatoes and fresh asparagus (picked from the in-laws garden)...

At the same time, I wanted to test out cooking ribs (1 rack of spareribs and 1 rack of beef ribs) in advance-- I need to cook a lot for a BBQ I am hosting in a few weeks, so I wanted to try out a method I got from the forum for cooking them followed by freezing them...

Dinner was all done on the Mini, and the ribs filled up the Medium (I need a large...).

Here are some pics:

DSC00994.jpg

DSC00995.jpg

DSC00996.jpg

DSC00997.jpg

DSC00998.jpg

DSC00999.jpg

DSC00999.jpg

DSC01002.jpg

DSC01003.jpg

DSC01004.jpg

DSC01005.jpg