Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July weekend and is excited for more warm weather grilling! This week, we’ll be making these two burgers: Stuffed Portobello Mushroom and Caribbean Chicken, and also eating lots of these Ice Cream Sandwiches in honor of National Ice Cream Month! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Last Night's Lineup

GoobsGoobs Posts: 15
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
After lurking for quite some time, I have finally decided to stop being lazy and add something to the forum.... Its the least I can do based on all of the great advice I have gotten from reading the board regularly!!

Anyways, I finally finished my new table for my Medium and Mini, so I wanted to christen it with something good...

So for dinner, I planned on thick NY Strips and Lobster Tails (lobster for me only-- the wife is not a fan!)...accompanied by baked potatoes and fresh asparagus (picked from the in-laws garden)...

At the same time, I wanted to test out cooking ribs (1 rack of spareribs and 1 rack of beef ribs) in advance-- I need to cook a lot for a BBQ I am hosting in a few weeks, so I wanted to try out a method I got from the forum for cooking them followed by freezing them...

Dinner was all done on the Mini, and the ribs filled up the Medium (I need a large...).

Here are some pics:

DSC00994.jpg

DSC00995.jpg

DSC00996.jpg

DSC00997.jpg

DSC00998.jpg

DSC00999.jpg

DSC00999.jpg

DSC01002.jpg

DSC01003.jpg

DSC01004.jpg

DSC01005.jpg