Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost Halloween and if you’re cooking on your EGG, you may end up with more people knocking on your door asking for pork chops than candy! In case you’re willing to share and want to please a crowd, we recommend warm Margherita Pizza, FGL’s Lemon Pepper Wings or our favorite, S’mores in a Cone!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here Fall is upon us, and it's a great time for getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

TODAY'S/TONIGHT'S COOK: Dang it!!!!!!!!!!!

Beanie-BeanBeanie-Bean Posts: 3,092
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Thought that all was well when I left on the final run of the day for the last of the groceries...guess which vent I didn't open on the DigiQ adaptor? Yup...when I got home to check on the food, the Q was flashing "Lo" at me, and I knew just what happened. Anyway, it got down to 170° and I just made adjustments to the pit temp for 275°. Guess we'll be eating just a bit later tonight. Here's what I had going:

IMG_0297.jpg

I'm thinking closer to 18:30 my time now...will have the final results later on this evening.

Comments