Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Ping: Zippylip

Options
EgginDawg
EgginDawg Posts: 747
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Zippy, I never thanked you for the Kick ya rub since I got home and used some of it- AWESOME! I sprinkled a bit on some grilled pineapple-along with Pineapple Head and wow- what a kick in the, well you know.
Tonight I cooked a spatchcock chicken with some RR and a bit of Kick Ya. Chris and I LOVED it.
Thanks for spreading the love and hope I'll be able to get more of it when I run out. I'm trying to use it sparingly! ;)

Comments

• FlaPoolman
    FlaPoolman Posts: 11,677
    Options
    Teddy I'm starting a petition to get him to use bigger jars :laugh: you in? Thats some good stuff
  • EgginDawg
    Options
    I'm with ya on that Pat. BTW- I've been craving the rest of that brisket I cooked the other day but promised the family we'd eat it when we get to the beach later this week. It's KILLING ME!
  • FlaPoolman
    FlaPoolman Posts: 11,677
    Options
    Ya gotta admit thats an easy way to make a brisket. Thanks Ted, hope you enjoy the beach and I'll keep working Zippy over for the bulk order.
  • Zippylip
    Zippylip Posts: 4,768
    Options
    Ted, glad you liked it, my favorite thing to do with it is wings. Are you going to Waldorf? I'll slap you with another bottle if so...
    happy in the hut
    West Chester Pennsylvania
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    Hry Zippy, are you selling that? I would love to try some of that!
    Thanks, Molly
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Molly, no, I don't sell it, it's just for fun, but I'd be happy to mail you out a bottle, email me your address, Marc
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    Very cool!!

Very cool!! A big thanks!
    Molly

a big thanks!
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • EgginDawg
    Options
    Can't make it to Waldorf, I'll be in Vegas! Feel free to give some to Vidalia and he can bring it home. :laugh: