Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

I finally broke down

Panhandle SmokerPanhandle Smoker Posts: 3,018
edited 1:51PM in EggHead Forum
All of you veteran Eggers can't be wrong. Especially after all of your recipes that have turned out so good. So I finally broke the bank and ordered all 11 of Dizzy Pigs seasons. My son lives the grilled pineapple so I had to add the new Pineapple Head too. :laugh:
·

Comments

• MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    did you get the salt free? one of our favorites! love them all and you will not be disappointed I think :) Julie
    ·
  • I didn't get the salt free is there just one that is salt free or all of them?
    ·
  • GunnarGunnar Posts: 2,010
    I believe two versions are available salt free. All of the rubs are less than 20% salt. Compared to other brands where salt maybe the first ingredient.
    ·
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    The pineapple head on a sweet potato with a little butter is better than dessert....almost :silly:
    ·
  • I just added the salt free to the same order. I cant wait.
    ·
  • DryFlyDryFly Posts: 351
    You did good, PS!
    ·
  • crghc98crghc98 Posts: 1,006
    It is great on baked apples with ice cream.....
    ·
  • I just ordered 12 PH. I'm not gonna run out anytime soon! :woohoo:
    ·