Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

I finally broke down

Panhandle SmokerPanhandle Smoker Posts: 3,018
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
All of you veteran Eggers can't be wrong. Especially after all of your recipes that have turned out so good. So I finally broke the bank and ordered all 11 of Dizzy Pigs seasons. My son lives the grilled pineapple so I had to add the new Pineapple Head too. :laugh:
·

Comments

• MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    did you get the salt free? one of our favorites! love them all and you will not be disappointed I think :) Julie
    ·
  • I didn't get the salt free is there just one that is salt free or all of them?
    ·
  • GunnarGunnar Posts: 2,010
    I believe two versions are available salt free. All of the rubs are less than 20% salt. Compared to other brands where salt maybe the first ingredient.
    ·
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    The pineapple head on a sweet potato with a little butter is better than dessert....almost :silly:
    ·
  • I just added the salt free to the same order. I cant wait.
    ·
  • DryFlyDryFly Posts: 351
    You did good, PS!
    ·
  • crghc98crghc98 Posts: 1,006
    It is great on baked apples with ice cream.....
    ·
  • I just ordered 12 PH. I'm not gonna run out anytime soon! :woohoo:
    ·