Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

O.T. Ping Nature Boy

BordelloBordello Posts: 5,926
edited 11:01AM in EggHead Forum
Hi Chris,
I tried to log into Dizzy Pig but couldn't do it. Requested for my password to be sent, it came up as "Password sent" but I never received it. I tried to re-register but my email addy is in the system so was not able to do so.

What next? LOL

Thanks,
Bordello
Oh, Which rub is the hottest??? Firewalk or Swamp Venom?
·

Comments

• Just call and talk to Gail!
    :woohoo:
    ·
  • BordelloBordello Posts: 5,926
    Hmmm,
    Didn't see a #, only email addy.

Thanks,
    Bordello

I looked right past the # to the email addy, dang, time to give up :(
    ·
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,670
    Try this one. I just placed an order the other day.

703-273-3580
    ·
    Thanks,

LOL at myself. Their contact thing was to simple and the email addy was the largest thing so I over looked the #.

Do to the time difference I will call tomorrow.

Much apprecitate the help.

Bordello
    ·
  • I talked to gail eariler. I am going to try to get the dealers to order and stock. No one carries DP in this area, Yet. :laugh:
    ·
    Good thought, maybe more of us should be asking for it to help keep it going.

Best of Luck,
    Bordello
    ·
  • DizzyMaMaDizzyMaMa Posts: 25
    I sent you an email through the forum, did you get it? Send me an email gail at dizzypigbbq.com and please provide me with your name. You guys and your handles -- I have no idea who the heck any of you are :laugh: Thanks. Gail BTW what does "OT" mean? I see it everywhere.
    Gail
    Formerly from LI, now getting Dizzified in NoVA
    ·
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,670
    Off topic :)
    Gail
    Thanks for the confirmation Email, looking forward to the delivery.
    ·