Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Waldorf Eggfest Just around corner

edited 4:48PM in EggHead Forum
Just a reminder that the 10th annual waldorf is just around the corner. Looking forward to seeing everyone and making new friends. we are going to have some competition awards this year for example favorite deserts and so on. So work on your favorite recepies for the event.

• well hell dale, you might as well just put the spawn's name on the dessert award right now!! . . . .

can't wait to see you guys next month!!!!
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    and hopefully I will finally get to meet you folks and try a Spawn brownie... :P

I can hardly wait....
  • Hey Max how's the spawn doing?
  • reelgemreelgem Posts: 4,256
    I've heard alot about these brownies. I can't wait to try them. I'm also looking forward to meeting Spawn.
  • look forward to finally meeting you too kim, and seeing trish and kevin again!!

and yes, sydney will be there and making brownies
  • doing much much better dale, thanks!!! .. .and the incentive of being able to come to waldorf is definitely aiding her recovery!!
  • thanks anne. . .looking forward to meeting you too!!
  • reelgemreelgem Posts: 4,256
    I saw you at the throwdown you had with Kim in Atlanta. We just have never been formerly introduced.
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091

I have never had the pleasure of meeting Max but somehow (maybe the pants) I think I might be able to pick him out of a crowd....LOL...

Trisha & Kevin are looking forward to it also...Kevin swears he will stay upright this time around... :evil:
  • BluesnBBQBluesnBBQ Posts: 615
    I'm looking forward to playing, eating, drinking and hanging out once again.

I hope you're ready to sing Dale!
  • RoudyRoudy Posts: 431
    I just e-mailed my registration. :woohoo:

Looks like between Kim (vidalia1) and I, Gwinnett County GA will be well represented.
  • WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
    Now that is some good news to hear...
  • The SpawnThe Spawn Posts: 23

I'll be home for spring break this weekend, should I get dad to drive us out there so I can pick up my award now?

-The Spawn

• Susan EgglaineSusan Egglaine Posts: 2,435
  • WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
    Lookin forward to seein ya there Syd..
  • The SpawnThe Spawn Posts: 23
    I cant wait to see you and Sally also!