Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Please Stop!

Options
Nu-Guy
Nu-Guy Posts: 136
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Just listening to the radio. They are calling for a WINTER STORM WATCH tomorrow thru Saturday with 3 to 6 inches of SNOW. I'm gonna havta cuddle close to Mr. Big this weekend.

Comments

• Char-Woody
    Char-Woody Posts: 2,642
    Options
    Nu-Guy, We must live on the same street...:-)

• Tim M
    Tim M Posts: 2,410
    Options
    Nu-Guy,[p]I agree!! You are in a town of MI I don't recall. I lived in Grand Blanc for awhile (s or flint) but don't know where Wyoming Mi is (I have been to hell,mi though).[p]If your anywhere south of the U.P. then that is some poor weather for sure. A group of four of us are wanting to fly to Dayton Oh Saturday but I keep hearing about weather problems. See if you can get it to go north or something.[p]Tim
  • J Appledog
    J Appledog Posts: 1,046
    Options
    Actually, Char-Woody, if he's in Wyoming, he's just across town from me! JCA

• MAC
    MAC Posts: 442
    Options
    J Appledog,
    On the left side of the state.[p]MAC

• Nu-Guy
    Nu-Guy Posts: 136
    Options
    Tim M,
    A suburb of Grand Rapids. Man, I hope this misses us!

• Tim M
    Tim M Posts: 2,410
    Options
    snowegg2.jpg
    <p />Nu-Guy,[p]Ahh, yes. Now I remember Wyoming Mi. Its on the SE side as I recall. I use to go there alot to see a distributor on the north side of Grand Rapids -up by the red flannel factory.[p]Good luck with the snow - I am 90% sure my trip will be canceled. BTW, you can cook on the Egg in the snow!! You need one of these extra large pizza peels to do a good job. Look at this idiot cooking in the cold!![p]
    Tim[p]

• YB
    YB Posts: 3,861
    Options
    Tim M,
    I like that picture,it was 82 here yesterday aand going back the same today.
    yb

• MAC
    MAC Posts: 442
    Options
    Tim M,
    I SEE that antifreeze out there on the table. No one is an idiot for cooking in the cold. Only if you eat the stuff out there. We are supposed to get 2 to 4" tonight here. Grand Blanc? I grew up in the thriving metropolis of Goodrich just down the road. When were you there? [p]MAC[p]

• sprinter
    sprinter Posts: 1,188
    Options
    Tim M,[p]Great picture Tim, makes me glad that winter is over (for te most part) here in S. IL. I lived in Flushing, MI for a couple of years as a kid, I LOVED the snow. I can see now as one who has to SHOVEL that stuff, why my folks moved. Actually they loved it, work moved us.[p]BTW, what was cookin on that snowy afternoon? Looks like ribs?[p]Troy
  • Dr. Chicken
    Dr. Chicken Posts: 620
    Options
    Tim M,
    dat's a familar lookin' "idiot"! :^)[p]Don't ya just love it when ya can do that?[p]Dr. Chicken