Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

How did you choose your EGGHEAD handle??

Options
12346»

Comments

• Little Chef
    Little Chef Posts: 4,725
    Options
    That is very cute bill!! :woohoo: ....now what's with the 'lower case'?? :laugh:
  • Little Chef
    Options
    Thanks Chris! Glad it was a hit! :laugh: It was great to meet you!
    Michelle
  • Never Summer
    Options
    Those are nice looking dogs, Slick. I have two about that size that I walk twice a day - hard to imagine doing it with three!

Patty
  • Cincykid
    Cincykid Posts: 67
    Options
    The Cincinnati Kid is my favorite card playing and Steve McQueen movie. The fact that I live in Cincinnati was mere coincidence... ;)
  • Little Chef
    Options
    RRP...I can totally relate to your story! Bubba Tim is in financial services....although he is not restricted to 'white or blue' shirts, he still has his Monograms! TRR on the shirt cuff....(french cuffs only, however..)
    Thanks for the response!
    Michelle
  • Little Chef
    Options
    Frank....Have you had the privledge of meeting Spring or TX yet? If your handle did nothing more than bring those two into your life....it's probably the best handle you could have selected!!! :laugh: ;)
    And thank you....this post has been a blast for me, too! :woohoo:
    Michelle
  • AnnaG
    AnnaG Posts: 1,104
    Options
    You guys are making me wish that I had been there... Sounds like you had soooo much fun!!! :)

Thanks...
    ...AnnaG...
  • AnnaG
    AnnaG Posts: 1,104
    Options
    :laugh: That is funny... I am glad to know where that came from...

Thanks...
    ...AnnaG...
  • Little Chef
    Options
    It was crazy fun! With Great folks! You have GOT to go to a fest, as soon as possible!! :woohoo:
  • Little Chef
    Options
    Oh, very fun! Sounds like a great job (for a while at least! :woohoo: ) You can act a total fool, and nobody knows it's you! :whistle: Fun stuff! Thanks!
    :laugh:
  • Little Chef
    Options
    Desert Filly....Much better than MrsAZRP!! No offense Randy, but a gal must have an identity of her own! ;) :woohoo:
  • Little Chef
    Options
    Jim...And you haven't looked back since...have you... ;) :laugh:
  • Little Chef
    Options
    Cool way to continue the legacy! ;) Now honestly...lol..now that the boat is gone, and the BGE in the picture, are you spending MORE now, or LESS?? :laugh: :woohoo:
    Have fun regardless! :laugh:
    Michelle
    Hollywood, FL
  • Little Chef
    Options
    Very cool...never had any idea where your name came from. I remember "I am the Eggman...", but not the rest! Thanks for sharing! :laugh:
  • Little Chef
    Options
    Thanks Faith...I never expected to get a response like this!! I have enjoyed this post very much as well!! :laugh:
    Thanks again for your help in Ocala...ie Mahi...parking lot...very late...very tired!! Your help was greatly appreciated! Looking forward to seeing you in Atlanta!
    Michelle
  • Little Chef
    Options
    Great story Slick! Love the Dogs!! No offense, but especially the Shepherds! My absolute favorite dog! ;) I will have one again someday.
  • EgginDawg
    EgginDawg Posts: 747
    Options
    Gee, going to catch some major, Gator flack from you but you know the answer to this one. I love eggin and I'm a DAWG.
  • Little Chef
    Options
    Go GATORS! Go GATORS! Thats OK Teddy...we love you anyways....until football season! :woohoo: Even if you did miscount the wing votes! :woohoo: :woohoo: (TOTALLY kidding...)
  • Little Chef
    Options
    Teddy, didn't even realize it at the time...but Congrats! You have to honor of my graduation to Gold Egger. Post #500! (this is now 501)
    I see you are getting close as well....I would be proud and honored to return the favor! ;) Don't worry though...it snuck up on me. Will likely be the same for you. But now you have bragging rights when I get famous and all...ROFL!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :S
  • Misippi Egger
    Misippi Egger Posts: 5,095
    Options
    only in California could you get away with wearing that shirt.... :ohmy:

Except maybe in Hawaii. :laugh:
  • Misippi Egger
    Misippi Egger Posts: 5,095
    Options
    Michelle,

This post has generated 170 (now 171) responses. The most I've seen in a long time! It also seemed to draw several of the lurkers, and maybe they will post more often. Great idea ! :woohoo:

BTW, I cook only on the Egg (no other grills) and live in Mississippi, but many here only say Misippi ( & I didn't feel like typing it all out). Actually it gets so HOT and humid here in the summers we have to do all we can to conserve our body energy, so why waste energy by speaking an extra syllable when you don't have to? :woohoo: :ohmy:
  • Babyray
    Babyray Posts: 250
    Options
    I was born Ray Jr. so even before I started to school, I was tagged Babyray by an Uncle and it has been passed on for many decades by friends and aquaintances..
  • crghc98
    crghc98 Posts: 1,006
    Options
    since it is now active again...

crg - initials

HC - Holy Cross

98 -Graduation year.

Used this handle early on. Work in a company where user ids etc were initials in our old legacy system, so...
  • Panhandle Smoker
    Options
    I have been gone all weekend I might as well jump on the wagon. I live in the Panhandle of Florida, 15 minutes from L.A.(Lower Alabama) and I love to smoke various foods Particularly Beef. The smoking abilities is what originally turned me on to the Egg. But it is now hard to have favorites. :)
  • Little Chef
    Options
    Thanks for the response Clark! I was thinkin' you just couldn't spell! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: (j/k)
  • EgginDawg
    EgginDawg Posts: 747
    Options
    You should be nice to me because you'll be coming to my turf for Eggtoberfest. :evil: We wouldn't want you to have a bad experience for your rookie voyage to the mothership- I know people that work there very well. :laugh: Great messin with you Michelle.
  • loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,765
    Options
    This would be a good idea as part of everyones public profile! :unsure:
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap