Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Auburn Bodagetta cookoff

Options
ChuckGGa
ChuckGGa Posts: 115
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Who won / placed?

8 Green Eggs...I have a problem, ha ha!   1-XL; 2-L, 2-Med; 2-Sm; 1-Mini.       

Comments

• Crimsongator
    Crimsongator Posts: 5,797
    Options
    I saw that squeeze was 6th overall. I also heard that BobbyQ won pork. No other results yet
  • 1 Jiggy Piggy
    2 Fine'ly Ready
    3 Southern Smoke
    4 Uncle Chets BBQ
    5 Big Pig Inc
    6 The EggseQuetive Council
    7 Smokey Mountain Smokers
    8 Wicked Q
    9 Two Men and a Pig
    10 Dust'n & Rub'n Cooking Crew
  • ChuckGGa
    Options
    and on the tailgater side? any details there?
    the weather was so bad... we were there also - down on the bottom side closest to the soccer field.
    we sort of got screwed saturday morning - we needed to fire up by 7:00 / 7:15 and after we fired up (7:45 ish) the park manager comes down and tells us we are stuck there through sunday or monday unless we want to try and get our car / smoker out at that time... 1 hour and 15 minutes later we were on higher ground - he did not want us to hook the smoker up to the car, and insisted on pulling it out with the lighter 4x4 cub cadet - they took forever to do this. but then at the cook's meeting they changed the turn in times to 1:00 for chicken and ribs - by the time all of this happened, we did not have enough time to even cook our ribs - as we would have to restart the fire, etc... so we just left the smoker hooked up and packed up our wet canopies and headed back to ATL... frustrated.

we all have green eggs, but one of our guys bought a lang smoker and we were trying it out this weekend.

• ChuckGGa
    Options
    and on the tailgater side? any details there?
    the weather was so bad... we were there also - down on the bottom side closest to the soccer field.
    we sort of got screwed saturday morning - we needed to fire up by 7:00 / 7:15 and after we fired up (7:45 ish) the park manager comes down and tells us we are stuck there through sunday or monday unless we want to try and get our car / smoker out at that time... 1 hour and 15 minutes later we were on higher ground - he did not want us to hook the smoker up to the car, and insisted on pulling it out with the lighter 4x4 cub cadet - they took forever to do this. but then at the cook's meeting they changed the turn in times to 1:00 for chicken and ribs - by the time all of this happened, we did not have enough time to even cook our ribs - as we would have to restart the fire, etc... so we just left the smoker hooked up and packed up our wet canopies and headed back to ATL... frustrated.

we all have green eggs, but one of our guys bought a lang smoker and we were trying it out this weekend.

• Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    Options
    Bubba Que,

Are you by chance the famous Canuck Bubba Que?

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON