Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Italian-style Cheeseburgers video

Options
Tractor
Tractor Posts: 288
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Here's my 1st youtube video! LOL I never woulda thought I'd be in the position of instructing Egging on video!

But my buddy recently got this little HD camera called the Flip Inno. It's smaller than most phones. So I told him to get it out of his truck and video me making the 1st ever Italian-style Cheeseburger.

I've been using this same process to make a very good chicken sandwich, but had not ever tried making the sandwich as a burger. Turned out pretty darn good!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HebOyXcmthY

Comments

• cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    I like the pings throughout. That was great. What seasoning did you use?
    Molly
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Tractor
    Options
    Thanks Molly! The reason I yelled "BAM" and we were laughing about Emeril is because that was Emeril's BAM burger rub. LOL I normally use Dizzy Pig Cowlick or Raising the Steaks, but I always like trying new stuff. That Emeril rub is pretty good!
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    You had me smiling. I'll have to add that to my list of stuff to get, you know the list..
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Tractor
    Options
    Ya know...the thing about this sandwich that I love is that you get the toastiness without the mess. The outside of the sandwich is dry and crunchy. The inside is anything but... LOL!

Try it with grilled chicken or a burger!