Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Ocala pics 4

Susan EgglaineSusan Egglaine Posts: 2,430
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hard at work. Who is this?

DSCN3249-1.jpg

HungryMan & his STEAK!!!

DSCN3269.jpg

After

DSCN3271.jpg

Double Bogey, 2eggTim & Tinman

DSCN3190.jpg

Maineegg with some awesome scallops!

DSCN3270.jpg
·

Comments

• FidelFidel Posts: 10,168
    That first pic is Wasted Words...I'd recognize that nasty apron anywhere.
    ·
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,665
    What's the name of those wrapped eggs Glen made? They were really good
    ·
    Scotch eggs.
    ·
  • Fidel - what's up with this. Mainegg and Little Steven have nice tans but where is your tan Bro? :laugh: :laugh:

Nice pics from everyone. Looks like a good time was had by all. Thanks for sharing.
    ·
    They were in Florida for much longer than I. Steve was at the beach a week. We haven't had much sun here in Atlanta yet.

And my delicate Scotch-Irish skin doesn't seem to take on much color.
    ·
  • Just pullin your leg man - nice to see all had a great time and everyone made it home safely. Cheers.
    ·
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    Nasty apron ? That was Canes corner we were cooking in...it has become a tradition.. :silly:
    ·
    After I puked driving through Gainesville, then I had to look at those all day Saturday...no mercy down there I tell ya.
    ·
  • EgginDawgEgginDawg Posts: 747
    I caught much grief from the Gator Nation while there. I'll keep my head held high though. Chris, on the other hand, has a hard time keeping his mouth suppressed while visiting enemy territory.
    ·
  • Ha Ha, and to think Rod almost didn't let me in the door. Thanks Kim for coming to my rescue in that early morning turf battle. :laugh:
    ·