Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Bubba\'s New Sign:

Pork Butt Mike
Pork Butt Mike Posts: 2,584
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Tim's sign which says:

Little Chefs & Bubba Tim's Gourmet BBQ & Fish Camp

Thats ok but what do you think if Tim changed it to

Timssign.jpg

Comments

• bubba tim
    bubba tim Posts: 3,216
    Stolen from C-Boy Parker circa 1943...Check out bubba-izum page at Bubbatim.com....You late be-atch!
    SEE YOU IN FLORIDA, March 14th and 15th 2014 http://www.sunshinestateeggfest.com You must master temp, smoke, and time to achive moisture, taste, and texture! Visit www.bubbatim.com for BRISKET HELP
  • Too Funny Mike. Great Pic!!!
  • Bevo
    Bevo Posts: 179
    Pork Butt Mike,

Those of us who live in Austin, Texas recognize that sign from House Park Bar-B-Que. It is an iconic BBQ joint here that is across the street from a park and football/soccer stadium named after a man whose last name was House. The BBQ joint has been there since 1943.

Thanks for the reminder that it has been too many years since I have eaten there, but I can do as well or better on my Big Green Eggs.
  • FlaPoolman
    FlaPoolman Posts: 11,677
    Hey Del, I'll Email a few pics from today. Sorry you couldn't make it.
  • Ripnem
    Ripnem Posts: 5,511
    Isn't that the truth? Tough to eat food that doesn't stack-up to Egg quality.
  • reelgem
    reelgem Posts: 4,256
    Mike you are a riot!! I can't tell you how much fun I had in Ocala. It was great getting to meet Sabrina, she is a sweetheart. And you're an all around great guy! I'm so glad to have you as a friend. You sure livened up our pavillion on Saturday.:)

You're one in a million Mike!!

Here's a few pics you might enjoy.

You and Big'un. (This was taken right before the wing throwdown...not sure what was being said) :)

043.jpg

Chip and you. Please, if anyone knows Chips forum name please let me know. I tease him that he's Brett Favres look-a-like. He's a great guy and he LOVES tequilla.

044.jpg

Putting the finishing touch on those WINNNING wings. They were fantastic Mike!!

045.jpg

Egret, crimsongator, and you. I see the Italian coming out in you (talking with your hands...always):)

036.jpg

035.jpg
  • Pork Butt Mike
    Pork Butt Mike Posts: 2,584
    Anne thanks so much for the pictures. Sabrina and I had so much fun with you guys and everyone else. It's all in fun and Great food, and great friends, what more do you really need. Your right about the Italian comes out when I am having such a good time, thanks to everyone.

The wife and I were so surprise with Del's e-mail, we felt so honored and we Thank you for that. We will see what happens. Anne to say that you guys are friends is only saying a little, your such a sweetheart, but Del has to change his name, (GB) :evil: