Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost Halloween and if you’re cooking on your EGG, you may end up with more people knocking on your door asking for pork chops than candy! In case you’re willing to share and want to please a crowd, we recommend warm Margherita Pizza, FGL’s Lemon Pepper Wings or our favorite, S’mores in a Cone!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here Fall is upon us, and it's a great time for getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Eggs Finally Get Dressed

ombaomba Posts: 241
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Folks,

REDUNDANT:
Picked up the small at Ocala to go with the large.

SHORT STORY:
A delivery came while we were away at the fest. My neighbor received that delivery, but then she disappeared until today. She walked over this afternoon with a box shipped Priority Mail. And I knew exactly what it was! :woohoo:

NEWS:
Now both eggs are fully dressed.
Big brother
handleO.jpg
Little sister(?)
handleO2.jpg

BACKROOM:
Mike also made me a gridlifter (that I need to figure out) :ohmy: and one of those cute piggy meat-turner thingies.

COMMENT:
The craftmanship is gorgeous! I guess most of you know that already. I had put off getting any of these until I had learned the secret handshake! :cheer: Thanks to Sundown I'm good to go. There is one problem ...
My hands usually get so dirty wallowing around in my eggs. My dear old-world Aunt Mary used to cover all her furniture with plastic. Think I should give her a call? :blink:

Later,
Peter

Comments