Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Auburn, AL This Weekend!

Squeeze
Squeeze Posts: 717
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
For the first time in a long time, FOUR Big Green Egg Teams will be competing in the same contest. Auburn, AL is hosting its first annual BodaGettaBBQ contest at Ag Heritage Park. If you are in the area, come by and cheer on Team Bobby-Q, Jus Fer Fun Cooking Crew, Big Green Eggs and Ham and The EGGseQuetive Council.

-Kevin
Kevin Jacques
The University of Que L.L.C. ®
Killen, AL
www.uofque.com

Take Your Taste Buds to School!

Comments

• EGC
    EGC Posts: 448
    Good luck! I won't be there because I HATE aubum, and don't want to support things in the area.

Roll Tide!
  • Crimsongator
    Crimsongator Posts: 5,797
    Worse than Tennessee?
  • WAR DAMN EAGLE!

Dates and times? I'm in the area.

'ROUND THE BOWL
    AND DOWN THE HOLE!
    ROLL TIDE ROLL!
  • ChuckGGa
    ChuckGGa Posts: 115
    Mrs. T's cooking team is also a green egg based team, new to the cookoff - we placed overall 6th in backyard burner division at the canton pignic back in october, and look to do better this weekend in Auburn.

Jus-Fer-fun (Sam and Diane) ware a ton of help at our first competition in Canton - good luck to them this weekend as well -

I believe we are leaving the eggs at home this weekend as this was a last minute entry fo rus, and we are trying out a new Lang Smoker one of our guys acquired just 2 weeks ago, but we are all Green Egg guys with 4 or 5 larges amongst us - had a great time at the last competition in Canton - and look forward to meeting some of the other green egg teams this weekend.

8 Green Eggs...I have a problem, ha ha!   1-XL; 2-L, 2-Med; 2-Sm; 1-Mini.