Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Thanks Qbabe & QBH

Options
2EggTim
2EggTim Posts: 170
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Thanks Tonia & Larry for planning and hosting the Florida Eggfest. I know there's alot of time and work involved that we never know about in pulling one of these off. You two did a great job.

Comments

• Crimsongator
    Crimsongator Posts: 5,797
    Options
    It was a great time and we really appreciate your hard work. Everyone enjoyed themselves (if not they need to be thumped in the old noodle)

Planning on it again next year!
  • HungryMan
    HungryMan Posts: 3,470
    Options
    I second that!
  • Fidel
    Fidel Posts: 10,172
    Options
    Shouldn't you change your handle to 3EggTim now?
  • Celtic Wolf
    Celtic Wolf Posts: 9,773
    Options
    I was thinkin' that myself!!
  • Scotty's Inferno
    Options
    Thank you Tonia and Larry. You get better every year, and that is saying alot. It was a blast. After 5 years of Florida Eggfests, I'm still in awe of the people and food that Saturday brings.

I was impressed with a lot of things this year, starting with a lot of people that came a long way for the Fest. Every one of you were great additions and awsome chefs.

There were lots of new chefs from not so far as well that were bringin' it! Unbelievable variety.

The competitions were fair, balanced and fun.

Richard shucking oysters again even though he swore he'd never do it again.

Lots and lots of kids having a great day in a great State Park.

We will have to repeat the homemade ice cream and grilled pineapples. That's the biggest line I've ever had for food! Sorry Richard.

Uncle Phil's film captures the essence of the day. Huge!

The dude with the weed burner and the life vest had me smiling early!

You are a uniquely awesome group of people. Keep having fun, Scotty
  • AL
    AL Posts: 81
    Options
    ONCE AGAIN YOU PUT BROUGHT TOGETHER THE GREATEST COOKS ON EARTH

THANK YOU

AL
  • 2EggTim
    Options
    Acutally that made number four. I decided after I bought my third Egg to keep my handle the same. Susan Egglaine suggested 2x2EggTim, but I think I'm going to leave it just as it is.
  • bobbyb
    bobbyb Posts: 1,349
    Options
    Tonia and Larry,
    Thanks for making the Florida Eggfest a great success. This was Betsy and my first Fl fest, and I must say it was great, not an overwhelming amount of people, great food, great venue. What more could one ask for. Everyone appreciates your hard work. Thanks again.
  • 2EggTim
    Options
    I had no idea what all you did for our troops until I saw Uncle Phil's video. I knew you were involved since I see your posts from time to time, but I didn't realize it was to that extent. Thank you for doing that.
  • vidalia1
    vidalia1 Posts: 7,092
    Options
    Great job folks...we look forward to next year...