Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for September? We’re ready as ever for football season! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. Either way they’re sure to become a fan favorite! We couldn’t forget about Labor Day...we have recipes and cook out ideas to celebrate the long weekend no matter what you’re doing. And lastly, be sure to cook up a batch (or five) of bacon for National Bacon Day! We can’t wait to fall into cooler weather with you!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Ocala Video Ready to Serve

Uncle PhilUncle Phil Posts: 665
edited 9:27PM in EggHead Forum
Hi everyone:
Well this was my first trip to the Florida Eggfest and I thought it was grand. I had a lot of fun meeting the gang and tasting the food. I finally got the video to upload and it is here at this link if you care to view it.

Uncle Phil

http://vimeo.com/3802945[url]

Comments

• JPFJPF Posts: 591
    Very nice Phil Thank you
  • Pork Butt MikePork Butt Mike Posts: 2,584
    Phil fantastic job on the video, great way to catch the whole fest. Thanks for the Post.
  • MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    I am speechless. LOL that was so cool. it really will give anyone that has never been a good insight to what they are missing that is for sure. thanks for doing this and sharing it I am now really sorry I cooked so much and missed so much good stuff! LOL Julie
  • That's awesome!!!!!
  • SlickSlick Posts: 382
    Great job, Phil! Wish I could have been there.

Slick
  • Spring ChickenSpring Chicken Posts: 9,712
    Wow!!! You're taking this "Public Servant" thing serious. That's the best version of Eggfests Images I've seen anywhere. You not only captured images, you captured the spirit of what an Eggfest is all about.

I'm going to have to go back and read Making Video's 101 if I ever hope to even come close to your level of movie-making. Or I might just call you for help. LOL

Thanks for the entertainment Phil. It was almost as much fun as being there.

Spring "Amateur Trainee Apprentice Movie-Maker" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA
  • Great job! looked at some of your other work as well. You are very talented.
  • FiretruckFiretruck Posts: 2,676
    Excellent video Uncle Phil, thanks for sharing.
  • CrimsongatorCrimsongator Posts: 5,766
    Great job on the video!
  • Misippi EggerMisippi Egger Posts: 5,095
    Phil,

Great video. For one of those who was unable to make the Eggfest, it really gave me a good feel for the entire fest! Gotta make it to an Eggfest ASAP !

Also, congratulations on your new political 'career" - good luck dealing with the ingrained politico-types.
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Great job Phil!!
    Thanks for doing that.
    Molly
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Richard FlRichard Fl Posts: 7,908
    Eggcelent!
  • :woohoo: Felt like being there :lol: Thanks ;)
  • AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    We're going to have to get you to Atlanta to document the big one. -RP
  • ALAL Posts: 80
    THANKS FOR YOUR FILM A GREAT JOB

AL
  • Photo EggPhoto Egg Posts: 3,951
    Thank you for taking the time to post your video.
    It was great to match all the names to faces.
    Looked like a great time for all.
    Hope you had time to enjoy some of the food...
    Darian
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    Great to see the crowd again!!!!!
  • Uncle PhilUncle Phil Posts: 665
    Thanks to everyone for viewing and commenting on the video. It makes the time invested worth it. I had a great time and look forward to next year!

Uncle Phil
  • EgginDawgEgginDawg Posts: 747
    I had forgotten you were going around filming as we were in the middle of it when you came by.
    BTW Del- it's pronounced year-ros. :laugh:
  • Hot StuffHot Stuff Posts: 82
    Great job Uncle Phil ... thanks for taking the time to do this and share it with everyone ... made me sorry I wasn't there, and also very hungry.
  • CornfedCornfed Posts: 1,324
    Wow, that was great. Thanks! I felt like I was there.

Cornfed
  • GunnarGunnar Posts: 2,010
    Alright, a lot of celebs on the forum. Phil thanks for your efforts. Great to see what goes on at a fest and put some faces with names.
  • Are you planning on having a heart attack in Atlanta? If so, don't go!
  • AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    :laugh: -RP
  • Grandpas GrubGrandpas Grub Posts: 14,226
    Thanks Phil for sharing the voices, pictures and mood of the fest. There are some fun editing on your other video's also.

What software are you using to produce the video's?

Kent
  • WokOnMediumWokOnMedium Posts: 1,376
    Thanks Uncle Phil! It was a great view. When it was over, I sure wasn't ready for it to be.

Last night I posted "An island in the midwest" you made me feel better about missing all the fun.
  • Uncle PhilUncle Phil Posts: 665
    Hi Kent:
    Thanks for the kind words. I am using several programs. The main editing software is Apple Final Cut Pro. I also use Motion for the graphics and LiveType, all Apple programs.

Phil
  • 2EggTim2EggTim Posts: 170
    Great video. Thank you for doing that.
  • Big'unBig'un Posts: 5,909
    Phil, You did a great job filming and editing! You have the touch!
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    Eggcelent....you are the Steven Spielberg of eggdom!!!!!!!! :P :P