Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

mini goremay?

lowercasebilllowercasebill Posts: 5,218
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
escalloped potaotes, grilled broccoli rabe and ribeye
ON THE MINI B)

march127.jpg

march129.jpg

march130.jpg

march132.jpg

march135.jpg

march136.jpg

march137.jpg
·

Comments

• BENTEBENTE Posts: 8,337
    damn that looks good!!

i need to get a better mandolin mine sucks i think that is why i can't get my scalloped potatoes to do right :unsure:

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

·
  • BHE1BHE1 Posts: 205
    Bill,

That looks great! Would you mind sharing the recipe for the potatoes please?

Thanks,

Ed
    ·
  • lowercasebilllowercasebill Posts: 5,218
    the one pictured is a kyocera,, ceramic, real sharp stays sharp if you want i will go wash my hands and take a pic of tonights wound!! not adjustable but SHARP and easy clean up it even does celery strings ,, let me know if you need links for purchase
    bill
    ·
    mini at 350 with raised grid and pie plate heat baffle as pictured [indirect wiht larger eggs ]
    1/2 qt all clad ramikin HEAVILY coated with butter. slice potaotes real thin put a layer in add 1/2 and 1/2 to cover add layer of potaotes and cover with cream repeat.. couple of dollops of butter and salt bake till done and a bit of crispy on the top. 45minutes to an hour?? i put them on and went to the liquor store :blink: so time not exact . they were real creamy and good important to do the layer thing other wise you will end up with a pile of mushed taters and some cream on top
    bill
    ·
  • You ARE ;) Looks tres tastee :blush:
    ·
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,272
    Bery nice Bill! Love the little pot. Keep meaning to get a madoline... must put on list.
    Molly
    ·
  • BENTEBENTE Posts: 8,337
    thanks i will

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

·
  • UnConundrumUnConundrum Posts: 536
    Just the way I like it Bill.... We should have teamed up tonight :)
    ·
    thanks it was good for an un planned meal
    ·
    kyocera is the best deal.
    ·
    pizza appetizers and ribeys with escalloped later nice wine ,, good ,, i did raid the left over pizza from last night when i got in from the garden fresh would have been better
    ·
  • usc1321usc1321 Posts: 627
    Looks delish!
    Well done ;) B)
    ·
  • TractorTractor Posts: 283
    GOODNESS!!
    ·
  • ibandaibanda Posts: 435
    That is one fine looking dinner plate! That steak is grilled to my idea of perfection!
    "Bacon tastes gooood, pork chops taste gooood." - Vincent Vega, Pulp Fiction
    ·
  • AzScottAzScott Posts: 309
    That is making me hungry! Thankfully I just flipped the T-bone. :cheer:
    ·
    mini steak and tater goodness to be exact!
    ·
    thanks it was a nice meal in front on the fire
    ·
    post a pic i have a package of t-bones from costco in the fridge for this week
    ·