Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

the SPAWN update we've all been waiting for

mad max beyond eggdome
mad max beyond eggdome Posts: 8,134
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
just talked to sydney a little while ago.. . .doctors unwrapped her hands and pronounced that the skin grafts looked great on both hands/wrists!!!....what a relief!!!! . . . they said that they may discharge her from the hospital as early as tomorrow. ... of course this caused the poor child to become extremely anxious as she isn't sure she is ready to face that challenge as she is still extremely sore on her hip and is till walking very gingerly. . .she isn't sure how she will manage, go to class, cafeteria, etc. .. .i assured her that we would face each challenge one at a time. ..lets just concern ourselves simply with getting back to the dorm first, then take on each challenge one at a time, and if we approach them that way, they won't be too overwhelming, nor will they be insurmountable. . .i told her that they wouldn't be letting her go if they didn't truly believe she was capable and ready (they know she's headed back to a dormitory situation) ...that seemed to calm her down a bit ....

anyway, we are one releived bunch around here ...and trust me, we never would have made it this far without all of you!!! . . .now, if you all can just survive eagret's cooking in ocala, we'll all have it made :lol:

Comments