Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT-Man vs. Food on Travel Channel

Hooter
Hooter Posts: 134
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Anyone seen this on the Travel Channel? This guy, Adam, is hilarious going around to different places and eating hot wing, burger, pizza, and other challenges. My two kids, 13 and 11, watched a couple that we had DVR'd with me tonight and laughed all the way through it.

Comments

• Fidel
    Fidel Posts: 10,172
    I'm a big fan. I've been known to pack away some of those food challenges myself, so I really enjoy it.

He is great in that role.
  • reelgem
    reelgem Posts: 4,256
    I've never seen the show but it sounds hilarious. Will have to record it.
  • Hooter
    Hooter Posts: 134
    You have to check it out...it is hilarious. Also gives you a good idea of where to eat in different cities.
  • BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    we need to go over to the pizza place over in marrietta one day!!!

that looked like a neat place i am not entering the contest with you but i will go eat a slice and a half :laugh:

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    i love it he is pretty entertaining!! sometimes CHEESEY but aren't they all.....

i am ready for some new ones i have not seen yet.. had a friend over the other day we ran across a episode i have dvr'd and we switched so we could skip the commercials.. i think i have a couple new ones set to record the next couple weeks!!!

it is a good show

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• Gator Bait
    Gator Bait Posts: 5,244
    Very entertaining show, I am becoming a regular viewer. His love for the hot and spicy stuff and over indulgence is beyond my imagination. :blink:

Gator