Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

quick SPAWN update

Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
its late and its been a long day.. . .a big thanks to buddy lawn for posting for me earlier today.. . .

finally got to see sydney around 4:30 this afternoon. .. she was amazingly wide awake after surgery and recovery. ..her thigh where they took the skin was the sorest part of her body (more so than her wrists/hands). ...but she was in really good spirits, and had an appetite to boot. ... when the nurses let me go get her mcdonalds for dinner instead of eating the crappy hospital food, it really made her day. ...we stayed with her till around 10:30 when she really punked out and the pain was starting to really throb. .. i was really amazed at how well she made it through what was a pretty tough day for anybody, and especially what she's already been through the past week ....i told her i was really proud of her!!! . .. and again, the doctor was very satisfied with how things went today, being able to cover 100% of the wounds with the grafts. ..now we'll just have to see how well they "take". ..and that will take a few days. ..be he was pretty happy with his work. .. .

and her room has really started to fill up with cards/flowers/balloons from a bunch of the best friends anyone could ever have. . ..you know who you are!!!!. ...

going to bed now. . .been a long day. ..

and as always. . .. thanks all!!!! you already know how I feel about all of you!!

Comments