Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

tonight's spawn update

Options
2»

Comments

• Broc
    Broc Posts: 1,398
    Options
    A Blessing on your House!

~ Broc
  • Frank from Houma
    Options
    Not lurking a lot right now but I check for the update in the morning. Sounds like everything is headed in the right direction.

Note to Sydney - your Guardian Angel must really like the aroma of your brownies and it's a good thing he works overtime. God Bless.

Lurkin on my Blackberry from south Texas.
  • Big'un
    Big'un Posts: 5,909
    Options
    Thanks for keeping us up to date. Blessings on you all!
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    Still in my thoughts and prayers. Gotta love folks that work in caregiving!!
    Molly
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • QBabe
    QBabe Posts: 2,275
    Options
    Thanks for keeping us updated. Our thoughts are with her/you...

Hugs,
  • Shilomare
    Shilomare Posts: 103
    Options
    Thanks Max for posting and keeping us up to date..Our thoughts and prayers are with you,Sydney and your family during this time of recovery. We hope that the reconstruction and "modifications" to Spawn are successful so that she can get back to her class assignments and homework...

Brownies and Russians...who would have thunk it? Must be the new generation's version of Kalua and Cream...lol

Pace yourselves the best that you can...both of you..

Richard and Carol
    Annapolis, MD
  • Glad to hear things are going well. When we get back I'll be in touch. Love to Spawn, your wife and you.
  • Car Wash Mike
    Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Options
    Thanks for the update Max. I bet you could sure use egrets help with brownies. :evil:

Mike
  • crghc98
    crghc98 Posts: 1,006
    Options
    just let her know even us Bruins fans have her in our prayers...