Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Eggfest

Options
Mr. D
Mr. D Posts: 32
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Being new to the BGE and never have attended an Eggfest am I correct to assume that you buy an wrist band and it entitles you to sampling ?

It's going to be a great day @ the Oasis with Eggfest and THE BREW playing @ the Oasis

Comments

• Car Wash Mike
    Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Options
    Each fest is different. OKC there is no charge, you just walk around and eat! :woohoo: Most ask you to register and you get a name tag.
    Which one you going to attend?

Mike
  • vidalia1
    vidalia1 Posts: 7,092
    Options
    If there is a registration fee once it is paid you walk around and eat & eat & eat...they are great fun...just remember to pace yourself... B)
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    We will see you at The Oasis. I am told 26 are signed up now. You do need to sign up online or call BBQ Outfitters.
    Are you from Austin?
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Mr. D
    Mr. D Posts: 32
    Options
    Originally from Louisiana now I live in Cedar Park, 10 minutes from Oasis, how convient. Been here since 06, I love the area.After 32 years in the midwest, ( retired ) decided to move back home. When I left there was hurricanes and crooked politians, 32 years later it's the same, got tired of evacutions