Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It feels as though we’ve waited forever for college football to start, and finally the wait is over! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are sure to become fan favorites. As an added bonus, the day before Labor Day is National Bacon Day and we don’t know about you, but we like putting bacon on anything and everything, so we’ll definitely be celebrating that. It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Clan of the Green Egg

EggHatterEggHatter Posts: 7
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
This evening I was thinking about the events of the day, especially about Max and Sydney. I found myself thinking about the Green Egg community we have and how it s a little like Brigadoon. This Clan of the Green Egg only appears when an Egg Fest gathers them, or in times of great need like today. Otherwise, unless you happen to be one of the clan, no one would even know this community exists. I felt that community when I had my heart catheterization, when Car Wash Mike was posting about his granddaughter and when Spring Chicken has run to the hospital for various injuries. There is, despite the somewhat gritty exterior at times, a tender heart full of love in this clan. May God bless all of you. EggHatter

Comments