Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Sunny and 75

Eggspert
Eggspert Posts: 142
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
What are ya'll cookin this weekend? I am trying for the first time Carwash Mike Ribs. Hell, its going to be so nice in the Atl this weekend i am tempted to take off my shirt :woohoo: so, the neighbors will retreat inside so i can enjoy the spring time weather with the family, if they don't retreat :lol: . Like to hear what going on the egg!!

Comments

• Mainegg
    Mainegg Posts: 7,787
    tonight is THE CHICKEN :) on the med and then Sunday 3 things of ribs on the lg we are getting tomorrow :laugh: love that creigslist :)it is HOT here now over 80 and sunny. rain at home :( but at lest the snow is melting LOL
  • AzScott
    AzScott Posts: 309
    I'm planning on burgers since I'm on a serious burger kick right now. I think I might try a butter burger and also try out the cast iron grid. Along with that butter burger will be a trip to the gym. :whistle:
  • WokOnMedium
    WokOnMedium Posts: 1,376
    We hit a balmy 55 and are already on the way back down. I'm cookin Carwash Mike Ribs right now. 2 Spadcock chickens and a stuffed pork tenderloin in the rain tomorrow. :silly:

Haven't thought about Sunday yet...maybe pizza. Maybe I'll hunt down a butt and do my first overnighter tomorrow night. Sometimes I have to find the ambition before I find the meat. :blush:
  • Cpt'n Cook
    Cpt'n Cook Posts: 1,917
    Watch out for all that back hair, it's tough to swat out.
  • Cpt'n Cook
    Cpt'n Cook Posts: 1,917
    I'm doing "The Chicken" tonight too.
  • Clay Q
    Clay Q Posts: 4,486
    I just took off the egg a pan of fudge brownies studded with walnuts. The backyard was heavy with chocolate aroma. I guess I'm thinking of the Spawn, Max's daughter,... hope she has a full recovery. I'll try to post a picture tonight. :whistle:
    For tonight; Going to saut'e large scallops, onions and garlic in bacon grease. Next will be three lake perch in butter. Junior wants hotdogs so I'll throw 2 on for him, then everybody will be happy.
    Think I'll be drinkin beer for supper. Bitter Woman I.P.A. The stuff will curl yer toes but it has a smooth finish. Really it does. :pinch:
  • reelgem
    reelgem Posts: 4,256
    You're going to be very happy with CWM's ribs. I made them for relatives and they all raved that they were the best ribs they've ever had. That's a huge compliment seeing they are rib conniseurs. I'll never make my ribs any other way.
  • Car Wash Mike
    Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    It is going to rain most of Saturday here. You need any help, e-mail me and I will give you double secrect rib hot line number. :woohoo: I do plan on trying some crab stuffed shrimp though. ;)

Mike
  • Car Wash Mike
    You cooked them, I just provided a small guideline. For the first time, you did extemely well. Did you ever take that curtain call?

Mike
  • Car Wash Mike
    Let me know how you liked them. I'm available most times to help if needed.

Mike
  • reelgem
    reelgem Posts: 4,256
    Thanks for the compliment but you did everything but cook them. You had to put up with 50 million calls and emails. Your patience was greatly appreciated. Thanks!!