Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Coming to Ocala!

Lake Conroe EggerLake Conroe Egger Posts: 285
edited 3:57AM in EggHead Forum
I'm eggcited! Our first eggfest!

We'll be at Disneyworld that week with our kids and grandkids and I convinced my gracious wife to attend Saturday's festivities on the way back to Texas. It will be a good opportunity to meet some of the great people that make up the forum and to see firsthand how it all works. Am planning on the Texas Eggfest and need to decide whether to cook or not. Your collective talent is kind of intimidating!

Anyway, look forward to meeting everyone.

• MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    Hey how cool is that!!! with traveling and all I would just come and enjoy and check everything out :) What a great reward to have after suffering Disney! :whistle: :S Not my idea of fun but we did it with the kids too :) look forward to meeting you! see you in 3 weeks :)
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,670
    Great Frank,,,look forward to meeting you
  • Jupiter JimJupiter Jim Posts: 2,302
    Thats great, you will realy enjoy the fest, This will be my third year in a row. Tonia and her husband put on a 1st class Eggfest. Each year there is a lot of kids and so much great food and very nice people.
    look forward to meeting you and the family.

I'm only hungry when I'm awake!

Okeechobee FL. Winter

West Jefferson NC Summer

• Since I'm new and don't anyone personally, would that qualify me to judge a throw-down? Only drawback is that I am unscrupulously honest and can't be bribed!!
  • reelgemreelgem Posts: 4,256
    I look fw to meeting you. I've never been to the Ocala Eggfest either, but I've heard it's a great one.
  • My first time too - can't wait. See you there.

Happily egging on my original large BGE since 1996... now the owner of 6 eggs. Call me crazy, everyone else does!
  • QBabeQBabe Posts: 2,275
    Thanks for the kind words...we're looking forward to seeing everyone real soon.
  • Good call Frank. You will not be disappointed. Great Park, great people, great food, great fest. Come by and say hello, Scott