Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Ribeye\'s Tonight

Options
Jupiter Jim
Jupiter Jim Posts: 3,351
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Ribeye's, zucchini, sweet tater and an onion slice. :)
Mollyj was looking for a lizzard! No egg food for her she has a delicate tummy :angry:
All was good :woohoo:
ASD023.jpg
ASD025.jpg
ASD026.jpg
ASD029-1.jpg
ASD031-1.jpg
ASD033-1.jpg
ASD035-1.jpg

I'm only hungry when I'm awake!

Okeechobee FL. Winter

West Jefferson NC Summer

Comments

• JLOCKHART29
    JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
    Options
    It all looks good but the vegs in the last shot sure do! Never thought about tooth pick to hold the onion like that. Good idea.
  • Jupiter Jim
    Options
    They are short bamboo skewers that I get at Publix.
    The onion tonight was 5/8" thick and had EVOO and BGE gormet seasoning, I have also used balsamic vjnjger and that is great too. I have taken a whole onion peeled, cut a deep V in the top filled with butter a little salt and pepper wrap in foil and cook till tender and the bottom is a little black. The center is so good.
    JJ

Okeechobee FL. Winter

West Jefferson NC Summer

• Pork Butt Mike
    Pork Butt Mike Posts: 2,584
    Options
    Jim poor Molly gets stuck with a lizard with all that great looking food there. We have to talk. Oh yea I am giving the crew off the week of the fest. WITH PAY.
  • Jupiter Jim
    Options
    Mike,
    MolyJ rairly catches a lizzard and when she does and it stops running because of broken body parts or death, she just walks away looking for another.
    I'm sure the crew needs some time off as 7 - 10s are real tough!!! but I love the progress.
    Got the steaks at the R depot. What a deal they were only 3+ per lb. Bought the whole big piece cut into 1" and split them with my buddy Jim A.
    We also got some frozen Yellowfin tuna staeks that were frozen, hope to have that this weekend.
    JJ

Okeechobee FL. Winter

West Jefferson NC Summer

• Pork Butt Mike
    Pork Butt Mike Posts: 2,584
    Options
    You can't go wrong with that price. Did you see they are carrying Flat Iron Steaks now also. I am heading over R-Depot this Sat. Need some things for the fest and stock up that new chest Freezer.
  • Tuck
    Tuck Posts: 54
    Options
    cute papillon. We have 3 of those. That ribeye looked good too.