Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Some Pork Chops for Dinner Last Night

FrankC
FrankC Posts: 416
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I haven't had a chance to post much lately; work's been interfering with the simple pleasures in life. I finally had some time to myself yesterday, and my wife said that she bought some nice thick pork chops. That was all I needed to hear! I wanted to do something a bit different, so I did. I know it's not that original, but for us, it was differrent.....breaded pork chops!

The chops....
IMGP3706.jpg

The whole set up. First dredged in flour seasoned with garlic powder, dipped in an egg wash, and coated with panko.
IMGP3707.jpg

Ready for the grill. Indirect setup, 300 degrees dome, no smoke except from the lump.
IMGP3708.jpg

Off the grill at 145 internal, open up the vents to grill some asparagus, a family favorite. Misted with some evoo and drizzled with balsamic.
IMGP3710.jpg
IMGP3711.jpg

Ready for the table. I ddrizzled a little balsamic on the chops, too.
IMGP3712.jpg

Plated.
IMGP3713.jpg

This was a very tasty meal, kid friendly, and a must do again in the future. Hope you like it!

fc :D

Comments