Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Babes of the Big Green Egg?

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
OK, enough of you fat dorky guys posting pictures of yourselves. Any "Babes of the Big Green Egg" that are willing to post? I could see a pictorial in the future, if you hear me clucking. With the recent spate of media attention, why not??

Comments

• KennyG
    KennyG Posts: 949
    Options
    Bill-the-Grill,[p]Yeah, ride on brother! AND we want bikini pics.[p]K~G

• mollyshark
    mollyshark Posts: 1,519
    Options
    Bill-the-Grill,[p]Ok...let me snoop and see what I can find! Heading out of town for the weekend, so may be the beginning of the week. But I'll find something suitably scintillating. Possibly me and a pork loin leaning against a convertible or such.[p]mShark
  • QBabe
    QBabe Posts: 2,275
    Options
    Bill-the-Grill,[p]I'm usually the one taking the pics, so pics of me are few and far between.....I'll see what I can dig up![p]QB
    :~)

• Tim M
    Tim M Posts: 2,410
    Options
    MollyShark,[p]I have a few of you if you can't find any. None of you in a bikini or cooking though. I trust you will find something better than the ones I have from Eggfest2000.[p]Tim
  • Julie
    Julie Posts: 133
    Options
    Bill-the-Grill,
    Sorry I don't have a digital camera yet. You wouldn't want to see me in a bikini anyway. Four kids and too many good eats from the BGE if you get my drift.
    Julie