Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Its a Boy

WessB
WessB Posts: 6,937
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Sally came home today ( Our Aniversary ) and took me out to our Egg table and began this story about how a couple years ago there became a large egg, and then magically in less than a year a small came to be, well it was such a happy egg family that lo and behold we are now the proud new parents of a little baby boy "Mini Egg"..wooohoooo...gotta keep them things further apart in the future...LOL...Just wanted to share the news, now i can play at the after parties on my own mini, still contemplating using it on our boat....but it was a story that woulda made the "Stump" proud..LOL[p]Beers and rums to ya...
Wess

Comments

• BlueSmoke
    BlueSmoke Posts: 1,678
    WessB,
    If'n I bring my big 'un over, can I have pick of the litter? ;_}}}[p]Congrats, and a tip o' my whiskey glass to you & Sally.[p]Ken

• WessB,
    i was planning on purchasing a small, but after hearing your story, i think i'll just send my large over to your place for mating. .. what do you charge for a stud fee???[p]hee hee (can't wait to read the 10 paragraph story the stumpster writes when he sees this thread). .. i'm already trying to visualize beulah and hilda mating with eggs in the back pasture . . .yuch ;o)[p]best[p]max

• Wise One
    Wise One Posts: 2,645
    WessB, well you just need to bring the little one to EGGtoberfest now. I use mine about twice as much as I use the large (which is often in itself)

• WessB
    BlueSmoke,
    You most certainly can sir....
    And Thank you for the toast..and whiskey is my preference also.[p]Wess

• WessB
    mad max beyond eggdome,
    I would think a couple of those flank steaks aughta bout cover my fees..LOL, and there is no telliing what may come outta that mans keyboard, gauranteed to be funny tho.[p]Wess

• WessB
    Wise One,
    Atlanta is definately not being ruled out, we`ll just have to see as it gets closer, and I`m yet to decide what will be the mini`s specialty...my small is what I call the steak machine, and I probably use it twice as much as the large...[p]Wess

• Mr. Hyde
    Mr. Hyde Posts: 99
    WessB,
    Congratulations! You must be very proud. So what will the inaugural cook be? Tell Sally I said Hi.
    [/b]
  • WessB
    Mr. Hyde,
    I`m thinking either steak or some burgers..gonna try going out to dinner tonight to celebrate as we couldn`t go yesterday, so not sure when the first cook will be. I will tell her...she will read it either way, she reads the forum all the time I just cant get her to start posting..[p]Wess

• YB
    YB Posts: 3,861
    WessB,
    You will love the mini...We take ours to the lake all summer and to ball games in the winter.I just bought another mini last week to have one at my office.
    Larry

[ul][li]Mini Egg Cooking[/ul]
  • WessB
    YB,
    I truly look forward to using the little guy. I figure I got a 1 or 2 cook learning curve on it, as to the differences between a large to a small then a small to a mini...Life is good..[p]Dreamin of beer thirty..
    Wess