Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT: RC Flyers, nfo needed

Options
tach18k
tach18k Posts: 1,607
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
If any of you are heavy Radio Control flyer, I have a Optic 6 digital controller, six channel, I got it for a Helo and found out it wont work and could not return it.
More info you can email me

Thanks

Terry

Comments

• AZRP
    AZRP Posts: 10,116
    Options
    I used to be into helis but got out about 8 years ago, that's long enough that I don't understand a word you're saying. -RP
  • BigDaddy - OCT
    Options
    I wish I had a need but I got one with each of my Blade 400's that I purchased. Here AZRP, this is a quick shot of mine just after opening the box...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTKitlB80cs

Bruce

I am about to buy a video camera to mount to the belly of it...wonder if I can safely get an aerial shot of the OK eggfest???
  • AZRP
    AZRP Posts: 10,116
    Options
    Looks like you need to get the head speed a little higher, that would stop the twitchy up and down movement and make for a smoother flight. I don't know anything about the electric helis, they were just starting to experiment with them when I quit. I flew 30 and 60 sized helis and could do loops, rolls, flips, but my favorite was doing autos. -RP

MVC-003F.jpg
    MVC-005F.jpg
  • BigDaddy - OCT
    Options
    Wow, nice pics. You're right about the head speed...I just hadn't flipped the switch to take it to 3-D mode yet. I am just starting on doing some rolls and loops...not pretty but they are coming along. No autos yet.

Bruce