Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Do people lift the lid on your Egg?

• GunnarGunnar Posts: 2,010
    Maybe I should laminate this and leave it in the vicinity of the egg. If all anyone reads is the 1st line, it would be enough. :laugh:
  • Cpt'n CookCpt'n Cook Posts: 1,917
    The Coop is a never ending source of wonder. Stay away from the Working Girls working light.
  • WilbyWilby Posts: 155
    Good point. I would never mess with another person's grill either. He is lucky he didn't lift it and get flashed.
  • TomM24TomM24 Posts: 1,364
    My second cook on the egg was thanksgiving turkey.I am bringing in the bird and I asky sister who was outside to close it and put the top on forgetting how heavy the lid is.she dropped it hard but no damage.won't do that again
  • You still sore over the loss to Utah.

I know, I know - Crimson's your wife's team. ... and my wife put the ding in our car door too.